So… I am very excited that my dear cube-mate, friend and fellow blogger, Tania from Run to Radiance nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thanks, Tania!
The Liebster Award is basically a way to help newer, smaller blogs get recognized and celebrated by the blogging community. This generally means a new blog that has less than 200 followers (that’s me!). Along with the nomination, I have to answer some questions that Tania came up with. Here it goes!
1. What’s your favorite season of the year? Definitely fall. As a runner, there is nothing I love more than running on a crisp fall morning or afternoon.
2. What’s your favorite book of all time? Hmm… that’s a tough one. I would have to say The Great Gatsby. I read this book in high school and fell in love with it immediately (way before Leo made it famous with a movie ;)).
3. Give us your best holiday decorating advice! Less is more. We’ve all seen that overly decorated house that has sucked up all of the electricity from the entire neighborhood. I am such a believer in simplistic, classy design.
4. What TV show are you sort of embarrassed to admit you watch? Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Never have I been more enthralled and disgusted by a family at the same time. I’m addicted.
5. What are your favorite blogs to read? Run to Radiance ;), The Hungry Runner Girl, Peanut Butter Fingers, Run Eat Repeat, Carrots ‘N’ Cake
6. If you had an entire afternoon free with no commitments, how would you spend it? Watching movies with my husband and cuddling with my two labs, Nolan and Mia.
7. What’s your dream vacation? Something tropical. Our honeymoon trip to The Bahamas was pretty darn perfect.
8. What would be your last meal? Sushi, a beer and a brownie topped with cinnamon ice cream.
9. Are you a morning or night person? Gosh I wish I were a morning person so badly. Sadly, I am more of a night owl. Although in my “older age” I become sleepier earlier and earlier. So I guess this makes me just an afternoon person?
10. What’s one thing on your bucket list? To run a marathon.
I feel so honored that Tania decided to recognize me, and would love to play along-and recognize some bloggers that I have enjoyed reading lately too! Since I have no way of knowing how new or small a blog is, I am simply going to choose some bloggers that I love to read!
My picks are:
Ashley at Chocolate Covered Race Medals - she is a great example of juggling work and healthy living. Super inspirational!
Amy at Fitness Meets Frosting - she has fun blog posts and writes honestly. She is a great example of perseverance in her running!
Liz at At 20 Something- her blog posts are always entertaining and enjoyable to read. She keeps healthy living fun!
Liebster Award Rules (only if you ladies want to participate):
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the questions from the nominator; list 10 random facts about yourself, and create 10 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Award to several other bloggers, who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen.
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
My questions are:
1. What inspired your blog name?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What are 3 of your favorite blogs to follow?
4. What is your favorite meal to cook (if time and money don’t matter!)?
5. What is your workout of choice?
6. What goal (fitness or otherwise) have you been most proud to achieve this year?
7. What is one thing on your bucket list?
8. What is your favorite type of holiday cookie?
9. Do you have any pets? (We all know I’m obsessed with my two pups!)
10. What is one resolution you’d like to set this new year’s?